It is important to us that you achieve best results from your investment, therefore please consider the following :
- We usually advise students to attend morning treatment sessions.
- We also advise if possible to obtain the full day off school for each treatment day.
We have had many parents tell us that they would struggled to have properly completed the program if their child had attended school during the days they were taking treatment.
Please consider that :
- They will be travelling to the centre
- Attending a 1 hour (maximum) treatment session
- Completing 2 hours homework per day for sessions 1-4
- Then 1hours homework per day for sessions 5-9
- Plus getting tired because of the treatment itself and all that it is doing to the brain
It is usually about as much as they can manage
However it maybe that they have tests or other important events that they shouldn’t miss. In these cases we at the least recommend asking for homework to be suspended for the treatment days.
Staying away from home while completing treatment :
If you are staying away from home while completing treatment then please be careful about committing to a busy social program!
The treatment is changing things around inside your brain and you are likely to get extremely tired – you may also experience some headaches.
While you are at the centre it is the commitment of our therapists to give you the very best of themselves.
Out of respect please may we ask that all mobile devices are left in your vehicle or switched off.
It is also very important that you arrive on time to each session so that we are able to give you the full time allotted to your session and that others appointments are not impacted.
If at any point we feel it best to cancel the treatment, we reserve the right to do this and will refund you for the remaining sessions not completed.